- Purchase a license for the plugin and download it to your computer.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel, and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Choose Upload Plugin > Choose File, and select the .zip plugin file.
- Select Install Now and Activate the plugin.
- Choose Install Sensei Pages to automatically create the Courses and My Courses pages.
Registering the Plugin
- If you are not already using it, download, install, and activate the WooCommerce Helper plugin.
- Connect the WooCommerce Helper plugin to your WooCommerce.com account by selecting the Connect your WooCommerce Account button.
If you do not want to connect your WooCommerce.com account to WooCommerce Helper, you can manually add subscription keys.
- Go to My Subscriptions and copy Sensei’s key.
- On your WordPress site, go to the WooCommerce Helper > Subscriptions tab and paste in the key value into the appropriate field for Sensei.
- Select the Connect Subscriptions button to activate the key.
Registering Sensei enables you to update it just like any other WordPress plugin.