You can start creating a Sensei course from the Courses area of your Dashboard.
Treat the first page of your course as a regular website page. You can write a description of your course, and add images and hyperlinks.
On the right side of your page editor, you’ll find different boxes and options to add Course categories, change the teacher (who’s the author of the course), add Modules and set up other Course settings.
All your courses can be found in the All Courses area of your Dashboard. You can re-order your courses and shuffle Modules at any time from Dashboard > Courses.
Scrolling down your Course page editor, you’ll find other interesting features:
- Excerpt: Depending on your Theme settings, the excerpt will be displayed on your website. It gives a quick overview of what your course is about.
- Course Video: This is a very useful feature that displays any video related within your course. Here, you can use shortcodes. If you leave it empty, this section won’t appear in your pages.
- Course Lessons: You can easily see any related lessons and start editing them from here, if needed.
- Course notifications: Allow/disable notifications for the course.
- Sharing: Add sharing buttons at the end of your lesson.
You can add the Course page on your site’s menu by going to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus, or directly from the Customizer.