The BadgeOS Sensei Add-on lets learners earn achievements and badges from virtually every course, lesson, and quiz activity available in the Sensei learning management system. You set the rules or steps required, and learners automatically earn badges when conditions are met.
The add-on creates a seamless bridge between Sensei and BadgeOS™, the powerful free plugin to WordPress for creating and managing achievement-driven sites, communities, and experiences.
- Upload, activate and configure the free BadgeOS plugin available from WordPress.org.
- Unzip and upload the ‘badgeos-sensei’ plugin folder to your
- Activate the extension through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Add Sensei activity requirements to any new or existing achievement item using the Earn by > Completing Steps option for any achievement. In the Required Steps manager, choose Sensei and configure the achievement, as desired.
- Enter the Credly credentials for the badge issuer in the Credly Integration settings of BadgeOS to enable lifelong badge management and storage for users via Credly.